healeys

Re: Austin Healey 100 Auminum Trim Needed

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Austin Healey 100 Auminum Trim Needed
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 22:54:25 EDT
Listers
Need the front aluminum cockpit surround (above the dashboard) for a BN1 or
2.  I asked about this 6 months ago but was not able to complete a  purchase.
Since then a new computer meant loss of the email addresses of  previous
responders.

This project is nearing an end and the rush is on to get the remaining
missing bits. If you have one available please let me know.  Thanks
Aloha
Perry