healeys

Re: Carolina Conclave 2005

To: gbrierton@hotmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carolina Conclave 2005
From: CAWS52803@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 11:32:00 EDT
Thanks to YOU Gary for all the work and effort that went into a successful
Conclave.  We have missed several past Conclaves in Utah, San Antonio, etc,
but sure do plan to be there next June in Akron, Ohio and then up to my old
home
 club of the Northeast to Burlington, Vermont.  Both sound like outstanding
events.

And I heartily second the comments by Reid Trummel - " whatever it  takes! --
but go to Healey meetings from the large, annual events to the  frequent
local club gatherings.  You'll thank yourself."
Rudy  Streng BN4
Lenoir, NC