healeys

Re: BJ8 starter motor "doesn't" any more. Any tricks before I

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BJ8 starter motor "doesn't" any more. Any tricks before I
From: Alan F Cross <alanx@proaxis.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:17:16 +0100
Just want to acknowledge all the helpful tips that have come my way in
answer to this problem. I was hoping to acknowledge when I had had a
look at the problem (with some positive news), but unfortunately life is
getting in the way at the moment! I'll report what I find, when I find
it, in case it helps another.
Much appreciate all the help that comes via this List.
--
Alan F Cross (BJ8 "Ginny") AHC member TV1729J
Heathfield Studios - http://www.heathfield-studios.co.uk - web designers for the