healeys

Re: Won't Turn Over! -- Now: It Does!

To: "Jwhlyadv@aol.com" <Jwhlyadv@aol.com>, mewilliams@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Won't Turn Over! -- Now: It Does!
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 09:46:18 -0400
Interesting---I was driving up to western NY passing through a little Pa
town--I had a flat on a narrow two laned road about 10 miles before.  Drove
into this little Pa town and saw this small tire place.  Asked the guy if
he had ever worked on wire wheels.  He said---Oh yes--I know them
well---I'll take care of you.  After pulling the tire, replacing the tube
(mine), re-wraping the spoke ends with tape and balancing it, he presented
my with a bill for $8.10!!

A good tip was in order!!

Good esperience.
Tom