healeys

Re: re. Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators

To: joe mulqueen <joemulqueen@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: re. Re: victoria british order + J C Whitney & Noslocators
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:34:21 -0800 (PST)
Joe / All -

Whenever sending anything overseas, never use UPS.
They are extremely expensive.  The Good ol' US Postal
Service is very reasonable for most of the stuff under
1 lb in weight provided you are comfortable with the
fact that they cannot "track" the item.  At 11 bucks
I'm sure this would've been a risk you'd be willing to
take.

One other advantage... if you send stuff first class
air mail, most customs houses in the developed world
have a policy not to open first class air mail in
normal practice... where as UPS parcel shipments are
frequently opened and inspected and held up by
overseas customs.

Best Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8