healeys

Re: Greate Roads--Natchez Trace Parkway

To: Awgertoo@aol.com
Subject: Re: Greate Roads--Natchez Trace Parkway
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 18:00:05 -0600
I have lived within 5 miles of the Nachez Trace for most of my life.  For two
years I drove from Jackson To Tupelo every Monday morning  and back on Friday
afternoon.  It is a great driving road, but when they say 50MPH, they mean it.
The only ticket I ever got on the Trace was for a rolling stop though.

Hopefully, if the car is ready, when the Mississippi English Motoring Club has
their fall show in Natchez, we will drive the Trace up to Jackson to see my
parents.

Patton