healeys

Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ram Pipes & Breather Pipe
From: "Classic-Car-World Ltd" <enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 12:29:24 -0000
Hi Derek, I did this once with an MGA and to overcome the problem of the
breather pipe I made a 1/2" spacer (use an old gasket as a template) between
the Ram pipes and the Carbs. I then drilled and tapped the spacer from the
edge into the main air hole to accept a tube which was connected to the
breather pipe.

Infact I made 2 and connected the breather to both carbs.

See the following link for some pictures.

http://www.isbcs.co.uk/spacers/Ram_Pipe_Spacer1.JPG
http://www.isbcs.co.uk/spacers/Ram_Pipe_Spacer2.JPG

Hope this helps?

Kindest regards

Tom
Tom McCay AH3000 MkIII BJ8, MGA 1600
Classic-Car-World Ltd
Tel: 01522 888178
Fax: 0870 7059115
E-mail: enquiries@classic-car-world.co.uk

Now offering quality Sealey tools at discount prices, see
www.ccw-tools.co.uk for further details.