healeys

Re: BN4 Door Trim and Cleaning Shut Faces

To: davidwjones <davidwjones@cox.net>
Subject: Re: BN4 Door Trim and Cleaning Shut Faces
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 10:41:07 -0600
I just came across the MacGregor British Car Parts site and they
supposedly have an exclusive replacement they are calling Bristleflex
that is better than anything else.  Anyone try this stuff?  I remember
a few positive comments from the MG guys about MacGregor in the past.

Also, they are selling the door seal set for the Longbridge cars for a
1/3 the price of everyone else (and 1/2 of what I paid)!!!!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com