healeys

December Octane Magazine - "Lost" Healeys

To: "Healey Forum" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: December Octane Magazine - "Lost" Healeys
From: "Matt Wilson" <mwilson18@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 07:49:00 -0800
Dear Forum-
I haven't seen mention of this on this forum yet but that doesn't mean
somebody hasn't already brought it up.  If this is redundant I apologize.
However I just want to make sure that people knew that there is a neat Healey
write-up in the December issue (Issue 18) of Octane Magazine.  In fact it's
more than a write-up it's the cover story.  I saw it on the shelf at Barnes
and Noble and sat down for a good read.   The Cover shows three rare Healeys
and the magazine boasts, "The world's greatest collection of Healeys,
including Donald Healey's personal 100 coupi, 1955 Mille Miglia 100S, the
Liege rally winning 3000 MkIII, the 1963 Sebring 3000, the last ever works
3000 and a 4000 MkIV, plus seven others."  Anyway all these cars were thought
"lost"... or were rumored to be bricked up and forgotten in some old building
in England.  Anyway go grab it if this kinda thing is interesting to you... I
don't want to spoil the fun by telling anything more.  Here's the link to
Octane Magazine on the web.  If you put "December Issue" in the search box (in
the Octane homepage) you will see the cover of the issue.  Hurry though
because the January Issue is already out!
http://www.octane-magazine.com/
Regards,
Matt Wilson
1960 AH 3000 BT7