healeys

Re: Custom Fire Wall

To: healey3000bn7@yahoo.com (Carlos Cruz),
Subject: Re: Custom Fire Wall
From: Healeyguy@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:55:52 -0500
Carlos
Yours is an idea that the modified Healey guys use to clean up the firewall
behind their V8's. Had one on my old modified. The interesting task for you,
since you will be relocating all the electrical bits to the new firewall, will
be attached (welding) all the 10/32 nuts to the back of the aluminum sheet
metal. Could align the holes in both panels and use longer screws into the
original nuts.
With welding though I'm afraid that the nice new aluminum panel will be
somewhat distorted.
Aloha
Perry