healeys

Re: Oil pressure readings?

To: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>, <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Oil pressure readings?
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:02:39 -0500
Sounds exactly like what I had prior to my complete rebuild, which included a
new oil pump. Completely rebuilt, it is about 35 at idle, 52 when cruising.
The figures you are getting are fairly typical, and I ran mine that way for
about 13 years of very spirited driving with no problems.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA