healeys

Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay

To: Greg Wilkinson <gregwilkinson@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Best way to degrease an engine bay
From: 57 Healey <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 12:00:34 -0600
I didn't know that Berryman's was that strong.  I knew that brake
cleaner could do the job, but I think it dissolves rubber.  Another
email suggested cold oven cleaner with the warning that it can
chemical burn w/o protection.  I worry about the rubber parts with it
as well..

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX