healeys

Re: turn signal cancelling

To: "John O'Brien" <banjojohn@cox.net>, Healey List
Subject: Re: turn signal cancelling
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 07:58:18 -0800 (PST)
John -

The metal cancelling ring should be installed with the
cancelling tab at the very top (i.e. behind the turn
signal lever when the steering wheel is in the
straight ahead position).  If it's off to one side, it
will cancel when turning one way but possibly not the
other.

Another fix is to bend the tab in slightly.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8