healeys

Re: Healey 100 Cam Specs

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>, healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Healey 100 Cam Specs
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:26:39 -0800 (PST)
Mike -

They made ~ 15,000 of them total.  Probably another
2,000 to 3,000 Austins made of various makes use the
same motor (i.e. A90 Atlantic).  My guess is something
like 2 - 4 thousand 100s are still around on the
road...

The cam you have is probably a stock grind cam...
there are a few of these floating around from time to
time... because whenever anyone rebuilt their motors
they used M grind cams... so there are still a few
brand new factory stock cams floating around in Healey
Hyperspace.

Cheers,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8