healeys

Non-concours Iron

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Non-concours Iron
From: "Allen C Miller, Jr." <acmiller@mhcable.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 08:06:07 -0400
I am rather surpirsed by the passions Concours thread, and though it might
ease the tensions between combatants to confer an alternative -- Non-Concours
Iron. All you have to do is to be the first to email back with a valid
shipping address, advise you have a 100-6 and are willing to pay shipping, and
you will, no exceptions, receive NonConcours Iron -- a fully restorable but
definitely unrestored 100-6 head (early type). I have no need for this
?prize?, but imagine someone out there interested in authenticity would want
it. I bought it from a scoundrel on Ebay who passed it off as a 100-4 head. I
couldn't figure out how to saw off the extra two cylinders, so here it sits.
It is crack free, and appears to have a good valve train. Any takers?

Check out the new British Cars Forum: