healeys

Fw: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

To: "Healeys" <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: Concours Gold level? Damn right!
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:06:40 -0400
----- Original Message -----
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: Concours Gold level? Damn right!

 Bob,

1. Yes there are in fact by rough estimation ( because I am not the
 Registrar and have no need to keep my own set of records)
 about an average of 3 to 5 cars per year that achieve Gold. Multiply that
by
 14 years and we have some 50 to 60 Gold level cars out there. They are
 spread all over North America and were judged each year at such venues as
 Conclave, Encounter, the West Coast Meets, and Southeast Classic.

 2. After a judging and an awards presentation witnessed at a given meet,
the
 only people who would have the award on record would be the owner and the
 Registrar's records. A follow up blurb in the respective club's magazine
 might make a mention of it some months later, and that's about it.

 3. Rudy entered the picture because he tries his best (again as a
volunteer)
 to be the 100/Six Registrar, which has nothing to do with Concours. Have
you
 registered your BN6 with him to help him keep his records as up to date as
 possible? It doesn't sound like it. It is up to the individual to do this
if
 he (she) sees fit. That would explain why he doesn't have your car on his
 records.

4. You didn't contact Gary but he monitors this list and took it upon
 himself to check his records and send you a verification to hopefully
 eliminate any further needless attacks and outbursts.

5. I have tried very hard here to help rectify this situation. I hope this
 can be put to rest now. You will notice I informed the entire list that
yes,
 of course your BN6 got Gold and the Registrar has it on record.
 Rich Chrysler

Check out the new British Cars Forum: