healeys

Re: NO HEALEY CONTENT - AT ALL - Debbie Cox - Oddball

To: "Blue One Hundred" <international_investor@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: NO HEALEY CONTENT - AT ALL - Debbie Cox - Oddball
From: "Scott Willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:53:18 -0500
Wow! A hard copy letter? You must have been the 'real' winner. Still have
that letter? Best start diggin through the trash.

I just got a $150 Postal Money Order that was addressed to Debbie Cox with
my address below. I opened it thinking it said Scott and I was not looking.
Then I looked at the return address and it said Debbie Cox with my address
again. The money order says Debbie Cox as well with nothing else.

Hmm. Very confused on how this scam works and how Debbie Cox is making out.
She may just be a very stupid criminal. This money order looks real. Won't
she be out $150? Odd. Very odd.

Cheers,
Scott
Mashed 60 BN7