healeys

Re: Clarification: Keep the list to Healey content, please.

To: "R. Denton" <foxriverkid@earthlink.net>, <MOWOGMAN@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Clarification: Keep the list to Healey content, please.
From: "James Lea" <clocks@midcoast.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 12:08:39 -0400
I too have not followed this thread from the beginning but I do have a
question. Is it bad form to put some of the cars you own in your signature?
Over the years I have made some good friends from this practice as it allows
other car enthusiasts who have similar cars or interests to know you share
something in common. It never occurred to me that it might be viewed as an
ego trip or showing off. In fact, I think it would be good for everyone to
do it so we could all see what is out there. Just my opinion FWIW. Cheers,
JL

James Lea
PO Box 25
Rockport Maine, 04856