healeys

Keep the list to Healey content, please.

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Keep the list to Healey content, please.
From: MOWOGMAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 22:20:08 EDT
For the benefit of our worldwide community, I'd like to request that we  keep
the list to Healey content, please.
Members who can't do this will be added to my "block" list.
Also, I'd like to ask that everyone please put a subject in the subject
line, I have my spam filter set to dump "no subject" E mails as well.

Now, to abide by my own request:

What is the opinion of the replacement BT7 seat bases that are out  there?

respectfully,

John

Oostburg, WI
Home of:
1960 Austin Healey  3000
1960 Austin Mini 850 (with 1380, lowered, etc)
1957 BMW Isetta  300
1969 Austin America
1980 Triumph TR7
1939 Dodge business coupe  (patiently awaiting rebirth)
2003 Mini Cooper S (get one of  these!)

Check out the new British Cars Forum: