healeys

Re: Was oil pressure problem now piston recomendation

To: Kenny Johnson <theswed@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Was oil pressure problem now piston recomendation
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 19:23:17 -0600
Hi Kenny

Go to the technical section of my web site, there is an article on
Healey and British Car spares with links to major suppliers. Most
of these people will provide you with a quote by return e-mail.
The URL is www.vintage-sportscar-touring.ca/technical/healeyspares.html

Kind regards
Ed
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
'65 BJ8            '89 Morgan 4/4

Kenny Johnson wrote:
> Looks like my oil pressure problem is turning into an engine rebuild.
> The bearings are gone (which tore into the crank) and it looks like I
> need to bore out the motor.  Anyone know of a supplier of oversized
> pistons/rings for a 6 cyl?  Any brand of pistons I should stay away from?
>
> Kenny
> 61 BT-7

Check out the new British Cars Forum: