healeys

our BJ7 'driver' is for sale

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: our BJ7 'driver' is for sale
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 10:10:09 -0700
It is time to sell our BJ7.  We bought it more than 5 years ago to be
our driver, a car to take us on Healey club trips and such while I
finished our BN1 restoration.  It has been to Ocean Shores WA, and to
Open Roads 2002 and lots of shorter jaunts too.  Well, the final
phases of reassembling our BN1 and painting her aren't getting done.
And the space where the BJ7 is parked is also my paint booth.  So the
BJ7 has to go now.

It is what I would call a nice 10-foot car.  It has 15 x 5.5 minilite
center lock wheels (I have the 48 spoke wires, too) , is black over
silver (not an original combination).  I had the engine rebuilt about
6000 happy miles ago.  Hubs, brakes and front crossmember are new.  I
would drive it anywhere, although I would replace the rubber between
windscreen and shroud before tackling a lot of rain.  It has spent its
life in San Diego.

Please contact me if interested.  I can send photos but would prefer
to sell to someone face to face.

-Roland Wilhelmy
phone 858-756-3133

Check out the new British Cars Forum: