healeys

Main bearing cap seals

To: <healeys@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Main bearing cap seals
From: "Mark LaPierre" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 21:00:26 -0500
Hey fellow listers,

     Its good to be back after a total computer crash and loss of
everything. My screen went black and my systems disc could know longer be
found.

     I am now learning all over again with a different OP system.

     My question is what is the recommended way of installing the cotton
roll seals in the crank shaft end caps.  They seem a bit large to fit right
in without a fight.

      Also , if there is anything weird with the look of my emails please
let me know and I will try to correct it since I am going through an
adjustment stage with this new " pooter"

Thanks in advance,   Mark

Check out the new British Cars Forum: