healeys

WSJ On Collector, etc

To: healeys@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: WSJ On Collector, etc
From: michael e gougeon <kaynmike.bham@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 22:15:42 -0700
I'm not sure where I saw this, but there was a point made recently about
the value of various cars being affected by the AGE of the people (us)
doing the collecting. That, of course, brings up that whole thing about
introducing younger people into the hobby. It so happens that my son has
a keen interest in the mid frifties/early sixties British cars, but he
was force fed them since birth. That is not that wide-spread a happening
from what we gather at the meets/shows. All that said, I think that nice
examples of the marque will continue to rise (in price) for some time-at
least 'til the stock market settles on a neat upward trajectory.
Mike Gougeon
55BN2

Check out the new British Cars Forum: