healeys

Interesting Process

To: healeys@autox.team.net (Healey List)
Subject: Interesting Process
From: ah1960bt7@att.net (Brent Porter)
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 00:44:40 +0000
While attending a recent "Weldfest" at PraxAir this past week, this process
caught my eye.  I think that we can all use it in some way, shape, or form.
The company I saw is local to Indiana, but I'm sure that there are more like
them all over.

The process is Dry Ice Blast Cleaning.  Same principles as plastic bead
blasting. It uses high volume and low pressure air which makes it great for
delicate surfaces like aluminum or even electronics.  It leaves NO residue
behind like other media, as the dry ice evaporates almost immediately.

I am including the weblink (local Indiana) for you to go to and look for
yourselves. I have a couple of their brochures that I could scan and email to
you if you need more info.

www.co2blasting.net

--
Brent Porter