healeys

Re: Balancing Rotors

To: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Balancing Rotors
From: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 21:57:00 -0700
re:

"what would you do to correct them"

I wondered if some metal could be welded onto the center
of the rotor (on what would be the "crown" if you thought of
the rotor shape as a wide-brimmed hat).

I agree they are certainly less unbalanced than the drums, so it
might not take much metal.  Don't think it would interfere with
the calipers or the wheel, either.

bs
Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell@pacbell.net