healeys

RE: early BN4 top

To: <djjob@noos.fr>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: early BN4 top
From: "Patton Dickson" <kpdii@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:05:04 -0500
Same here, my car lacks these as well.

Is this what the hook that extends from the bottom of the top bow is for?
The hook for my bows is also missing.  The rest of my bows are fine, and I
only know that the hook was supposed to be there after comparison with other
cars.  I am thinking that I could have a hook welded back on.

A fellow member of the Gulf Coast Healey Club and I were wondering what the
hook was for at the last meeting.

Patton

Patton Dickson - Richmond, TX
'57 A-H 100-Six - http://Austin-Healeys.com
Please see my parts wanted list at the site...