healeys

Re: Car Cover

To: James Sailer <heliskier@direcway.com>,
Subject: Re: Car Cover
From: Blue One Hundred <international_investor@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 19:05:35 -0700 (PDT)
Jim -

Unless you hear otherwise, don't bother with any fancy
material car cover except for cotton / flannel.
Everything else I've ever used seems to scratch up the
finish, plus cotton flannel you can wash by hand or in
a large washing machine when it gets dirty.  If you
want to seal the car up from the elements, get the cal
car cover company's "car jacket" - I use this in Hong
Kong and it definitely works wonders to keep the
humidity out, and is very easy to use.

Regards,

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8