healeys

Re: Road to Conclave: Sidebar

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <Orbittor@aol.com>, <BogiStogi@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Road to Conclave: Sidebar
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2004 09:40:31 -0600
Michael can wax poetic with such flair, nevertheless, some corrections are
in order.
 The rear seat on a tandem is caller the "stoker"...The tandem we rode holds
the National 40K time trial record...not World (not sure there even is a
World record for that event).
 As always, it was a treat to visit with Michael for the day and I certainly
salute his fortitude on such a lengthy jog around our Nation. Good luck (er,
Buenos Suerte) on the road to Conclave.
 See you on the road...
Dave

Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html