3 Runs to pull apart

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: 3 Runs to pull apart
From: "Charles Moss" <CharlesMoss@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:10:08 -0500
These 3 don't appear to include any spins or other embarrassing maneuvers, and
also appear to be from events where snorkel and flippers where not required
attire.  It seemed 3/4 of last season was closer to surfing than driving.
Reading Byron's NAP article is interesting, it helps me understand this "Usage"
metric a little better - I look forward to unearthing the others.  The course
layouts are long since forgotten, I don't remember the Geez course maps ever
looking anything like the actual courses.

Be gentle, ok ?  :-)

Charles Moss

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/x-zip-compressed
which had a name of GEEZ_Runs.zip]