RE: Question regarding end-speed

To: Fisher Patrick-r37492 <Patrick.Fisher@motorola.com>
Subject: RE: Question regarding end-speed
From: gbeaird@io.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 20:33:31 -0500 (CDT)
Yes.  :-)

I have had recordings from events where different corrections were
required for different runs, regardless of driver.  I was, however,
using the corrections to try to make the course traces look as close
alike as possible.

Although I am a veteran user of the GEEZ, I am VERY ignorant on what the
correction stuff really does, etc., other than make the traces look similar
between runs.  We use the GEEZ so we can compare sections of runs between
each other and between subsequent runs of the same driver.  This allows us
to see where the other driver is going faster than the other, and hopefully
how.  That is not to say we are using the correction factor correctly,
and we are certainly not using all the features, because we just don't
know how they all work.

Gene Beaird