Re: Palm Question

To: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Subject: Re: Palm Question
From: gbeaird@io.com
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 13:58:05 -0500 (CDT)
Thanks.  No, no warranty.  We have had this machine for several years,
now.  I _think_ the M100 was a new model when we got our GEEZ, it has
been that long.  :-)

I didn't think the M100 had an internal battery, just a capacitor that
supposedly keeps its charge for a minute, or so when you pull the
batteries.  I'll have to crack it open and see.  Thanks for the input.

Gene Beaird