Inverting the acceleration?

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Inverting the acceleration?
From: Brian Kennedy <kennedy@computer.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2002 05:08:05 -0500
I recalibrated at the track the other day.
(Why?  Because I had calibrated originally with the cube sitting
where I have it mounted in my car... which is slightly "uphill".
I originally thought maybe that would give the best results; but
then I thought it better to calibrate it with true flat and let
the software adjust for the uphill recording position.)

Anyway, I just downloaded the run with the new calibration, and...
well... um... the acceleration signal is backwards.  Plus is minus
and vice-versa.  Interestingly, the map moves spatially even when
the speed is showing 0mph (computationally, it would be negative
speed).  What is Geez doing?  Is it showing me the run as if I
ran it backwards?  Is it usable that way?  (Obviously, the speedo
gauge will be useless; but the maps and other analyses might work.

Is there anyway to tell Geez to invert a signal?

Thanks,

Brian