Re: GPS, Dataloggers & GEEZ?

To: "Ron Katona" <rkatona@bellatlantic.net>,
Subject: Re: GPS, Dataloggers & GEEZ?
From: "C Brown" <brow@bright.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 15:58:55 -0500
    My GPS, a garmin, is ideal as a portable, and works well in the car. The
color one would be better in the car, but uses too much power to carry,
without a power source. My maps inpoerted to a computer are ususlly good and
fast enough to make a good representation of the autox course. If you drove
it slow, it would be within 5 yards or so. The output formats are standard,
and can be imported with no problem to a laptop anyway... some sly
programmer could no doubt use the info to correct speed and location. Should
make a real accrrate settup.. I havn't looked at the link yet, going there
now..

Regards
CB&Stoker