Making sense of multiple laps

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Making sense of multiple laps
From: "Pierre V. Villeneuve" <pierre@spacecomputer.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:23:29 -0700
Hi Geezers,

Last weekend I used my Geez sensor for the first time at the track (Streets
of Willow).  I had a total of seven 25 minute sessions each with an average
of 15 laps.  Thats about 100 laps overall!  Hey so sure I had a great time
zipping around the track, but now that I'm back home I'm having a hard time
making sense of all this data.  I can just about fit all 15 laps of one
session on my screen (after splitting the 25 minutes of data into individual
laps) and so there it is all in front of me.  I've got a nice color coding
scheme that points out where the usage metric is low and the various
accelerations are high.  There is so much to look at now that I am having
trouble seeing which parts of the track were giving me the most trouble and
which parts I was doing well at.  How do you multi-lappers deal with all the
info?

Pierre

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list