Sample Rate Warning

To: <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sample Rate Warning
From: "Dave Vasko" <davevasko@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 17:56:56 -0400
I just tried my G-cube out at our first autox event and the results were very
impressive (the data, not my driving) ,  but I received a sample rate warning
on half of the downloads from my M100 to my laptop.  The palm is 2 weeks old
and I'm running version 10/7/00 of the download program.  Does anyone know if
there is fix is for this?  One of the previous postings said the 1/26/00
version might work.  If so, if there a download location to get this file?

Also is there a way to change the defaults (car, driver, tire) so that when I
download the file to the laptop my values will be used.  I have set the
defaults to my car on my laptop, but I still get Byron's data when I open each
file after a download.  I know I can change each one and resave it,  but I
thought there might be an easier way of doing it.

Thanks in advance

Dave

///
///  geez@autox.team.net mailing list