Black power wire came off

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Black power wire came off
From: "Charles Sieber" <SIEBERCW@acq.osd.mil>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 14:45:08 -0400

Pete Gallo said:
The black battery wire broke off in the power module.  It came off right at
the little spot of solder.  Any tips would be appreciate it, I'm guessing if
I can find a small hobby soldering iron it would get hot enough, do I need
to be concerned with heat damaging anything?

And I thought I was the only one making a field fix in wind and heat!  I had
only a clunky soldering gun on site, but it worked although I had to file though
a nice solder bridge between the terminals before I was finished!  I think my
terminal was weakened by having previously soldered on the power wires to
correct an earlier problem.

Byron please consider mentioning Chuck Meyers (6th place trophy--his first
ever--in D/M) as a GEEZ user (he has borrowed my dongle to look at his g-analyst
data).

Chuck Sieber
#82 E/M