Re: Why recalibrate?

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Why recalibrate?
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:50:53 -0700
No, it should be fine.  If your battery drops below about 6 volts,
replace it.  But if you can't replace it, you can re-calibrate and
extend the life a bit.  And of course anytime you change the power
supply, such as to another battery or another computer you should
recalibrate.  Other than that, you shouldn't really need to
re-calibrate.

We put in the documentation that you should recalibrate about once a
month, but that's more precautionary than anything.

--Byron