Re: Got some useful data

To: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Subject: Re: Got some useful data
From: Byron Short <bshort@AFSinc.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 09:05:34 -0700
This is strange.  I re-tested my program to see this in action, and I
can't get it to do this.  A single click on the title bar shouldn't
result in maximizing the window.

Now after that, yes re-tiling will shuffle the order to the new implied
order.  This is necessary so that we can allow you a way to set the
order of the windows on your screen when you Tile.  (The windows will
appear in the order of most recently selected to oldest selected.  I use
this to put things in the order I want.)

So regarding the single click resulting in "maximize", is it possible
that your mouse settings include "Click saver", which produces a
double-click from a single click?  Go to Control Panel|Mouse|Step Savers
and see if you have this on...

Barring that, Rick Cone's answer is also right on.

--Byron