fot

Re: [Fot] Racing Anomaly

To: "R. John Lye" <rjl6n@cstone.net>, "fintouch@ptd.net" <fintouch@ptd.net>, "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Racing Anomaly
From: "rocky spitfire4.com via Fot" <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2024 21:42:09 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=spitfire4.com; dmarc=pass action=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=O+DlQmTdYx/ETSp2qiAFtI5aLnnfJHuI1X8zwOf9nzc=; b=LnLsYNlEx5kBdBKogW1btFJ0p/sCNuRz7rTmcuQ0GY2WsxOgqp/ruU0EbeoMGG8NRW9lLtG6l/hV014d7TeytRUv0B1AOUetexCuhOveO/D1R9l8LyRXz7p7IlmZcBMO/exG+y0TtfOLSryvO98Wi/KZJg4c7Ics5DTsz5zTV/OBDMi4kr8tCcXY0g1nOBh7lIA8CmEZx1fLg0z8TMPjGLeBqD000ZCvZr9P6ZDI7QZALrSFMrSx1/KRZIF5C3W62pUUpsi5ExaxzaH/KlU8i78VivJrBrdmuhSpT9N5Yc11e2nQPun+QaC0lxBM13wtzkAOixQTvj26nDkvftOaDQ==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=i4AXx4s2vsgSheUEg/Yd2RUbHg8Kg44FNgN9a/CxirQRbbwfW99FMWSh8TgNLd7KSmzu1Ob50RH6qqsPGSVi2n7hUivy2BuNduu/K/9QPVcv8JO3GD6/RfAsb3PXF7Z5qmC6wBDku94qvm1VeF9KU/PK7oXxGsfvu5oUBSJMOVr38Aa1PplLJx5c3T855epDs09lJdS8xA5Fz1vugOUNhSzyq6xMSNhmMcx4xFjRkKKkGJbU36Oxg91Uq2f3nLy5EwYhZTVde3S/lgqHAPyoXpxKY0KbgN3LRONfnGkuVZaAB/GzmrcgCCoo5NbT3XvxHu5FpxbmykrqzB+3l4xj8w==
At one of my driver schools the usual open wheel attrition left only one FV
running, so they sent it out for the final session with the closed wheel and I
ended up right behind it (in my Spitfire). OMG, they throw rocks at you! I damn
well passed that guy! �