fot

Re: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

To: "'Tony Drews'" <tony@tonydrews.com>, "'Amici Triumphi'" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend
From: Chris Marx via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2024 16:41:49 +0200
Very cool!
I enjoyed watching.

Cheers
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Fot <fot-bounces@autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Tony Drews via Fot
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2024 8:56 AM
To: Amici Triumphi <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Videos from Blackhawk Farms last weekend

For those that enjoy this kind of thing.

Videos from last weekend (Father's day 2024) at Blackhawk Farms Raceway

Friday practice driver facing camera - something different, not a lot of
action https://youtu.be/IAbkFMIOAos

Saturday AM Sprint Race - OK race, next three are more thrilling
https://youtu.be/vihdGK4-5Pw

Saturday PM Heat Race - great race, but ended under full course caution
https://youtu.be/loqFrn3LPPE

Sunday AM Feature Race - great race but I didn't put the SIM card back in
the front camera so the whole thing is out the rear of the car.
Most of the action was there anyway, but still kind of a bummer. I found the
video quite enjoyable though.
https://youtu.be/rcFl0vZnKZ8

Sunday PM Bonus Closed Wheel Race - "closed wheel" (not formula) cars from
all race groups are welcome.
10 of us showed up including a Triumph buddy from a different group (Jason
Ostrowski) Despite few cars, had decent racing action.
https://youtu.be/zFN1ltq_sF8

Sunday PM "Blackjack" Race - another race for all groups, 9 cars this time.
First few laps are interesting, then it's kind of less interesting - just
lapping the track without close racing action.
Last race of the weekend.
https://youtu.be/QLWLs0C9OVc

Cheers, Tony Drews

fot@autox.team.net