fot

Re: [Fot] Moss and Rimmer Bros bought by equity firm

To: <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Moss and Rimmer Bros bought by equity firm
From: Mark Cook via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2024 09:45:30 -0400
Would be great to see The Roadster Factory get back on its feet.  They and
Goodparts bring different and strong offerings to our Triumphs, not to
mention, wonderful customer support by both.   I have especially appreciated
Richard Good's personal responses to my questions from time-to-time.

Also, have had good experiences with Racetorations and their owner, Darryl
Uprichard, in the UK for some specialized race bits.

Mark