fot

[Fot] Stromberg left turn cut out

To: 'Friends of Triumph' Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Stromberg left turn cut out
From: finishing Touch via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 21:14:57 -0500
So now that my lap times have been getting better,  which means I am
pulling more G-forces; I am experiencing the dreaded Stromberg left turn
cut out and/or stutter. Has anyone ever  come up with a solution (short
or switching to SUs or Webers) to rectify or minimize this? Is this the
result of too much fuel or not enough fuel during the turn? I am
eventually going to switch over to SUs, but feel challenged to overcome
this issue in the meantime if possible.

Thanks in Advance,
Mike Kurtz
TR6 & TVR