fot

[Fot] New FOT Member

To: "fot@autox.team.net" <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] New FOT Member
From: Mark Fisher via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 18:48:53 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4535116_2059061675.1706899733190

Hi Everybody!
Not sure if this hit the full list, so I am resending it.

Thank you for the welcome.=C2=A0 As you have heard, I am a really tall guy =
who likes little British cars. Lorrie-Ann and I have raced in a variety of =
cars/series over the years. We got our Midwestern Council licenses back in =
'93 in preparation for running a 1954 Lincoln Capri in La Carrera Panameric=
ana.=C2=A0 Then we got married.=C2=A0 She has owned a GT6 throughout.
We have campaigned a TR7 in LeMons and Champcar for 12 seasons with the Jam=
es Bondo team. In parallel, we have become a bit of a Triumph foster and re=
scue center.=C2=A0 Since the start of Covid, we have brought 3 TR6s back fr=
om the edge of the abyss, and purchased Gale=C2=A0 Snodgrass' Spitfire coll=
ection.
The goal is to have some fun racing with friends, put a few people through =
drivers school, and get these cars back on the track.=C2=A0 I may have a fe=
w questions between here and there, but there isn't much point in being stu=
pid if you aren't willing to show it off in public.
See you in the Paddock,
Mark "Silo" Fisher

------=_Part_4535116_2059061675.1706899733190

new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:18px;"><div dir="ltr"
clear="none"></div><div dir="ltr">Thank
 you for the welcome.&nbsp; As you have heard, I am a really tall guy who
likes little British cars. Lorrie-Ann and I have raced in a variety of
cars/series over the years. We got our Midwestern Council licenses back
in '93 in preparation for running a 1954 Lincoln Capri in La Carrera
Panamericana.&nbsp; Then we got married.&nbsp; She has owned a GT6
 have campaigned a TR7 in LeMons and Champcar for 12 seasons with the
James Bondo team. In parallel, we have become a bit of a Triumph foster
and rescue center.&nbsp; Since the start of Covid, we have brought 3 TR6s
back from the edge of the abyss, and purchased Gale&nbsp; Snodgrass' Spitfire
 goal is to have some fun racing with friends, put a few people through
drivers school, and get these cars back on the track.&nbsp; I may have a few
questions between here and there, but there isn't much point in being
stupid if you aren't willing to show it off in public.</div><div dir="ltr"><br
------=_Part_4535116_2059061675.1706899733190--

--===============2404472213846918074==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com