fot

Re: [Fot] Chevy rods/Moldex crank

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Fot] Chevy rods/Moldex crank
From: Larry Young via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2023 09:59:25 -0600
Do all V8 rods have no chamfer where the two rods meet? I think someone
told me the modular Ford rods were not made this way. If so, they would
be a better choice if a custom crank is used. When I did Chevy rods, we
narrowed the journal on a stock crank by running a bead of weld along
the edges. The only problem was getting it straight after the welding. -
Larry