fot

[Fot] 65 TR4A Racecar

To: FOT <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] 65 TR4A Racecar
From: Mark Vaden via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2023 11:04:56 -0700

--0000000000005c482e0603c32fe4

Hi guys,

I know some of you were following this - Chuck Gee and Greg Lunker Hilyer,
but basically the winner of the BaT auction
https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-triumph-tr4a-24/ flaked. Apparently
his wife ran off with all his money right after the auction closed.

I might be able to roll back to other bidders, but thought I would see if
anyone here is interested. Probably should have done that initially. SoCal
guys know this car fairly well.

Thanks,
Mark

e BaT auction=C2=A0<a href=3D"https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-triump=
h-tr4a-24/">https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1965-triumph-tr4a-24/</a> fla=
ked. Apparently his wife ran off with all his money right after the auction=
ders, but thought I would see if anyone here is interested. Probably should=
 have done that initially. SoCal guys know this car fairly well.</div><div>=

--0000000000005c482e0603c32fe4--

--===============8715083580657935020==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com