fot

Re: [Fot] Burt Levy’s new character

To: dustin nicholson <nicholsondustin@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Burt Levy’s new character
From: Philip Gott via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 06:29:05 -0400
Cc: fot@autox.team.net
Wow! That is so cool!
When Burt was writing the first book he â??borrowedâ?? a ride in Bill Colomâ??s
nicely restored â??62 TR4. The car had been bought new and converted to a race
car right out of the showroom.  I wonder if he borrowed the car knowing what he
was going to write, or if the car helped inspire the story.
Phil

Sent from my iPhones