fot

[Fot] Close ratio gear set

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Close ratio gear set
From: Russell Westfall via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 03:39:57 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2477438_235227556.1681357197971

Fellow Fot members, I am in the process of having my transmission rebuilt. =
Greg Thompson is doing the rebuild. Greg suggested installing a close ratio=
 gear set. Greg had ordered a set from Quantum Mechanics in Connecticut, un=
fortunately when I called John had sold out and he=E2=80=99s not sure when =
he will get more. My question is, does anyone know where I could buy a set?=
=C2=A0Thanks! Russ Westfall

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

------=_Part_2477438_235227556.1681357197971

ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"><head><!--[=
if gte mso 9]><xml><o:OfficeDocumentSettings><o:AllowPNG/><o:PixelsPerInch>=
96</o:PixelsPerInch></o:OfficeDocumentSettings></xml><![endif]--></head><bo=
dy>

--===============5887962509584523398==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com