fot

[Fot] Machine Shop people

To: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fot] Machine Shop people
From: ralph hansen via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 22:58:16 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1825134_2002044478.1677538696892

hello all,
I have a friend who owns a family owned parts store group and machine shop.
Their machinist has up and left suddenly putting them in a bind. Theye are
looking for a top notch machinist or someone with some experience who wants to
learn more and move up. Must be the usual on time, never miss a day, pleasant
hard worker who produces a quality result. Shop is located in Monroe WI. Any
interest or know of someone send them to me and I'll make the intros. Even
someone who is looking for a short term to help them out might work.
As a side to this, I might need a really good shop within 2 hrs of Antioch IL
to work on a Herald/Spit engine that is now stuck in Monroe. The usual, turn
crank, bore cyls and lifter bores, cam bearings, mill head and block, Valve
seats, guides and valve job.
Thanks in advance,Cheers,Ralph
------=_Part_1825134_2002044478.1677538696892

ly:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir=
=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false">hello all,</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
 who owns a family owned parts store group and machine shop. Their machinis=
t has up and left suddenly putting them in a bind. Theye are looking for a =
top notch machinist or someone with some experience who wants to learn more=
 and move up. Must be the usual on time, never miss a day, pleasant hard wo=
rker who produces a quality result. Shop is located in Monroe WI. Any inter=
est or know of someone send them to me and I'll make the intros. Even someo=
ne who is looking for a short term to help them out might work.</div><div d=
ir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"false"><br></div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=3D"=
false">As a side to this, I might need a really good shop within 2 hrs of A=
ntioch IL to work on a Herald/Spit engine that is now stuck in Monroe. The =
usual, turn crank, bore cyls and lifter bores, cam bearings, mill head and =
block, Valve seats, guides and valve job.</div><div dir=3D"ltr" data-setdir=
------=_Part_1825134_2002044478.1677538696892--

--===============8894499272003293403==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com