fot

Re: [Fot] The infamous 1992 event at Mid-Ohio

To: Joe Alexander <joealexandervintage@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] The infamous 1992 event at Mid-Ohio
From: Irv Korey via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2021 13:54:11 -0600
Cc: FOT Triumph <fot@autox.team.net>

--0000000000006c6c2805bc6adf6f

I attended 1992 as a corner worker. I drove out in my TR6 and arrived
Thursday early afternoon. I was immediately assigned
to a corner. I worked a different corner every day including the Keyhole.
On Sunday, I was assigned to Corner 1 so that I would be able
to do the street car parade lap from the access road by the station. I
roamed the paddock after the racing was finished each day, and it was
there that I met Joe Alexander in the shiny and fresh #97. Good times for
sure.

Irv Korey

--0000000000006c6c2805bc6adf6f

 TR6 and arrived Thursday early afternoon. I was immediately assigned</div>=
le. On Sunday, I was assigned to Corner 1 so that I would be able</div><div=
>to do the street car parade lap from the access road by the station. I roa=
med the paddock after the racing was finished each day, and it was</div><di=
v>there that I met Joe Alexander in the shiny and fresh #97. Good times for=

--0000000000006c6c2805bc6adf6f--

--===============3420251931295949028==

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com