fot

Re: [Fot] Anyone Building Headers?

To: Jack Wheeler via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Anyone Building Headers?
From: Tony Sheach via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2021 19:32:37 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none;
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=kCBq74eCIs+aSV0kTwR0k8BrXeVhSoZDNV9Pvj/EEDw=; b=aBoIUCS3f0l9ydNGRiYaKyHkKmpIPI+/fFz7yTnvJiybSLdyW7QQO0xZ6A4NUAZt/qNchy6smjw3OCxcoulvFXmSoREC6H88ZWSrxJpvrn5uaNpbmnjA4F5+xO7rvymFGsuRGhMSicqTPTJYXlzxMEiI9MgSVnftcAMbv0SEzNQVTpnSap7Lo7EYdyn+DNELgtmSZ7WzdIsfGgOFWMq/1H0Y5nQBnky6RZu2Fsj6LBc36IgzpifV1CJ7VNt0XjJlEvu7bBLoLw1ZUHY3dDev+l9rWzQfN6aOievQW5L/KIl0lt3braAWTpna/mauE+dV9xYzZ4Y4hWxVPy5ywO5IeA==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=nogupcFLxsaK5alcVGqdRljlEZUrG2OA4YlD9402FkZE/fFffVmXsLK1x/aRFXM9T+XRjSTXepbd/G/25QCSfBbLDnXdFmTX9Ot6K+VeA9MP1SsW9ivF7AOFAxuRCsZwnkNqHEh6eai0QlZ1ZafvM46d/3pdMT7ZEob1N8l8YtpAKWRFkBWoGE/o/5Q203J7ieU3viCbQ6XjWWSQcjADAlmWASNGeC57MdTq10T0nCTLOA9TxOv9rbqimGDmGbCgzTydCaSE4If4Wi/c4f1HjmEVU9oMhpjjGbuC1GcgFkAyYgQ00tVb0HCgXJmNjMxj6cPzCc0M8qhxqfAzhDkYrA==
Hi Jack

Iâ??d love to have a go at making a side exit system for my rally car - are you
willing to ship to me in the UK . Happy to foot the bill of course!

Regards

Tony

Sent from my iPad